DEPARTURE TERMINAL PARKING, ECONOMICAL AND PRACTICAL
- More comfortable ! You are sheltered year-round, trolleys are available, and you have direct access to the terminal.
- Cheaper ! First 10 minutes free and only €3 for each additional 15 minutes.
- Less stress ! More time to say goodbye
HOW DO I GET THERE ?
- Enjoy your loved ones
- For a goodbye or reunion.
- Pay your parking
AVOID THE TERMINAL “DROP-OFF”
The terminals drop-off are open parkings near the departure and arrival terminals. 10 minutes maximum, €1 for the 11th minute, then €0.50 for each additional minute. Parking for over one hour is prohibited and may lead to towing.
Take your time and park at the departure terminal parking
Reunion after a long time or a goodbye that drags on, enjoy your loved ones without worrying about the passing of time!
HOW DO I GET THE “DROP-OFF”
Follow the orange signage of the “drop-off”.
Particularity of the Terminal 2E : It exists two different “drop-off” areas. To pick up a passenger, go to the Minute Arrivals area of the Terminal 2E
If you arrive from in vehicule equipped with a macaron GIG/GIC , you have secure drop off places at the following locations:
This park is secured and adapted for 2-wheeled vehicles:
• Video surveillance at the entrance and exit to the parking area
• Equipped with coupling bars
• Close to the entrances to the terminals
PAB motorcycle parks
98 spaces located on level -1 lane K.
PEF motorcycle parks
130 spaces located on level -1, close to terminal 2E (aisle 24) and terminal 2F (aisle 9).
Monthly & annual rates
* 31 consecutive days for the mensual options and 45 for the annual options
– PR, PX, PH and P3Résa parks are served by CDGVAL
– PW park is served by shuttles